Problems with flow in custom loop

w_o_t_q

Put together this loop, flow meter show no flow, there are no air bubbles all tubes 13/10 is full(soft) about hardware 280 mm and 120 mm 45 thick alphacool rads, xpx cpu block and vga radiator N01 series, reservoir combo Alphacool Eisstation VPP with Alphacool Eispumpe VPP755. What wrong with this loop, why there are no water flow ?

Attachments

• 2020-01-31 08_52_44-Microsoft Whiteboard.png
    2020-01-31 08_52_44-Microsoft Whiteboard.png
    130 KB · Views: 29

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Wich flow meter are you using? Our Eisfluegel? Maybe you have to less flow. Try it out with max pump rpm.

w_o_t_q

Yes, Eisfluegel. I think from factory speed is on max? beside it was dry run, just custom loop elements pump, it is audible so i assume that it is on max speed

w_o_t_q

Basically problem is that this this pump on max can serve only gpu block and 280 rad for other elements need another pump

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Not sure if the pump is on max. It is better if you check that. The VPP755 is the strongest pump on the market. ;) Thats enough for 3 Radiators, 4 GPUs and 2 CPUs.

w_o_t_q

I dissembled loop and put it together on table top only configuration will work was pump vertical gpu block and 280 mm rad, or replace GPU rad with cpu ... Other configurations did not work, speed maximum by water flow visible in reservoir. Later I will buy EKWB small combo for 120 mm rad and finish this setup it will work . My guess why pump did not worked is reservoir small size(volume) , so not waste resources I will buy small ekwb one for 120 mm rad to feed xpx cpu water-block and system will be finished. Thanks for support