Fittings by barrow
pump/res raijintek Antila D5
Mayhems pastel white fluid

Alphacool rgb strips
Cable mod pro carbon cables
RGB hubs by xspc
Deepcool fan hub

BethCross

great job, not sure I like the milk coolant after seeing how bad time jay has had with pastels over the years also so much tube! but looks wise! top notch, real nice looking forsure!

Shypax

great job, not sure I like the milk coolant after seeing how bad time jay has had with pastels over the years also so much tube! but looks wise! top notch, real nice looking forsure!
yeah the white fluid is basically a test to see if it has improved, i got several jugs of water ready to clean it out :)

i wanted alot of tubes with the colored fluids, also i like busy cases ,and in this case its hard to fill out properly

also the corner above rear IO is tricky as hell to reach with fittings cause its a smaller "front room" than a normal pc would so rads cant move that much which is the only downside tbh

War4peace

After almost two years of Pastel White (without changing liquid at all) AND soft tubing on top of that, there is nothing else I would use at the moment. I also got Pastel Red and Pastel Black in my storage, ready for other builds :)