Pumping Gum Ball Usage

Superlp12

Not sure exactly how to use this without breaking anything. I will be using pump reservoir combo(13295). I plan to use a generous amount of distill water to flush out the entire loop before filling it up with the ckc coolant. I willl plug up the inlet port on the 13295 with the end tube open and aim into a container. Now can i use the pumping gum ball by screwing it onto the fill port to clear any distilled water that remains in the loop? How do I actually use it? This will be a brand new loop. Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey, what do you mean by Pumping Gum Ball Usage? I do not get your point really can you enlighten me please?

Superlp12

Sorry. My question is how do I exactly do I use the item 15257 without breaking anything in the process. And will it work in expelling any remaining water after flushing the loop by connecting the item 15257 to the top fillport of my pump reservoir combo unit. I am expecting delivery of all the parts for my first loop tomorrow from your side!

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey, this tool is very helpful to remove the fluid but it cannot empty the system complietly. You need to use it carefully with short powerful bumps. But you need to move the case to get rid of all fluid in the system i am affraid.