Radeon VII 240 GPX Pro Sold separately?

SeymourGore

Good afternoon,

Any plans to include just the Radeon VII GPX Pro block without the pump/radiator?

Would like to use a 2080 GPX Pro but swap out the 2080 specific bits for the Radeon VII version.

Thanks!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,
I am sorry but we only offer our Eiswolfes as AiO with radiator. Currently we do not intend to sell the Eiswolf without the radiator.

SeymourGore

giphy.gif

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
I am sure, you can sell the radiator separately ;) It is a pure copper radiator and similar to the normal NexXxoS series. The biggest difference is that it has fewer connection options, which is usually not important for the user with this radiator.

SeymourGore

I am sure, you can sell the radiator separately ;) It is a pure copper radiator and similar to the normal NexXxoS series. The biggest difference is that it has fewer connection options, which is usually not important for the user with this radiator.

Yeah, true enough. This is the beauty of this line and why I moved over from my previous Corsair AIO setup.

Still, if you come across a lone Radeon VII nexxxos GPU block sitting by itself around the office/warehouse; Send me a message to give it a nice home!