Radiator Logo Change

FR1TZZ

Purchased an Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper X-Flow 360mm Radiator. When I opened the package I was surprised to see the logo was different than every picture of these radiators I have seen on the internet. It was a small square grey logo(see pic) and not the larger blue one I was used to seeing.

Was there a recent logo change? Is this maybe old stock?

1673657345095.png

Thanks

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
The logo was changed. In future, the blue AC logo will be replaced by the grey one.

owcraftsman

TY Thomas for the reply, I for one will miss the old logo. I know some had complained the blue one clashed with their sensibilities but was there every a pole to see just how many were upset with it? It's unfortunate this logo is not advertised anywhere. Any Idea if there will be a sticker/badge/applique of the old logo for those of us who would like to see their logos match?

Thomas_S

Staff member
TY Thomas for the reply, I for one will miss the old logo. I know some had complained the blue one clashed with their sensibilities but was there every a pole to see just how many were upset with it? It's unfortunate this logo is not advertised anywhere. Any Idea if there will be a sticker/badge/applique of the old logo for those of us who would like to see their logos match?
Thank you for liking our logo. :) It's not gone, it's just got a new design. After 20 years on the market, the old logo has earned its retirement ;-) Some product groups are still going to be refreshed! Get ready to be surprised! ;-) We do not offer stickers of the logos.

FR1TZZ

@Thomas_S I still need to get a NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper X-Flow 280mm Radiator and would like it to match the grey logo on my X-Flow 360mm. Do you know if the X-Flow 280mm has been refreshed with the new logo and if I order one direct from Alphacool will it be the new logo? I have called around to various e-tailers here in the US and all of them have the ones with the blue logo.

Thomas_S

Staff member
@Thomas_S I still need to get a NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper X-Flow 280mm Radiator and would like it to match the grey logo on my X-Flow 360mm. Do you know if the X-Flow 280mm has been refreshed with the new logo and if I order one direct from Alphacool will it be the new logo? I have called around to various e-tailers here in the US and all of them have the ones with the blue logo.
The US retailers will still have enough in stock with blue logos. Even with us, it can happen that you still get a radiator with a blue logo. The change is a running change & due to the way we keep stock, I can't confirm this exactly. I would simply order the next radiator from the same shop where you ordered the last one. There is a very good chance that you will get a radiator with the new logo.

FR1TZZ

The US retailers will still have enough in stock with blue logos. Even with us, it can happen that you still get a radiator with a blue logo. The change is a running change & due to the way we keep stock, I can't confirm this exactly. I would simply order the next radiator from the same shop where you ordered the last one. There is a very good chance that you will get a radiator with the new logo.

I called the previous retailer that I ordered the X-Flow 360mm from and had them check their stock of X-Flow 280mm. The 360 had the grey logo and the 280 had the blue logo. I checked with other e-tailers(Titan Rig, Performance PCs) and all of their 280mm stock is the blue logo.

Do you know of the X-Flow ST30 280mm have started to be refreshed with the new logo? I ask because if it hasn't even been refreshed with the new logo then there is no way for me to get the new logo on the 280 to match my 360.

I'm just trying to avoid delaying my build even further and wasting time and money ordering 280 radiators from retailers hoping to get a radiator with a new logo.

I do appreciate your support.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The 280 radiators take longer to change because it is a size that is very rarely purchased compared to the 240 and 360 radaitors. Therefore, the change takes longer here. I have now no idea when the logos are changed for the 280 but according to the current production times, there will be a change only in the course of the year. I don't think that there are currently any with the new logo in circulation and if there are, then there are only very few. I can't say which versions will end up in which country, because we supply worldwide.

FR1TZZ

I appreciate you both getting me as much information as possible. I'll continue to check in with the e-tailers to see if there are any updates in the coming months.