Rerunning Eisbaer extensions

joeymcjoeysalot

I'm using an eisbaer extreme 280 with the cpu block, nexxxos 360 eisbaer ready, quick disconnect extensions and a gpu block.

First of all, loving the performance and quietness of the build. The simplicity of setup has, however, created a ton of excess tubing and my runs could be a lot shorter if I did my own tubing essentially. It's a mix of the matte black and the older eisbaer tubing line. I was thinking of doing some soft tubing to remove the older model of eisbaer extensions/lines, but I want to keep the quick disconnects as they're great. What connectors would you recommend that I could still use in tandem with the Eisbaer extremem quick disconnects? Will the Eiszapfen work and if so which models?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, all the connections you need are installed in the system. You just need to replace the tubing from your existing system and re-fill it that that is all. If you want to replace the connections also than you can get the Eiszapfen G1/4 to 11/8mm (which is the size of the connectors and tubing we use in our AIO,s)

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
You can use the TPV tubing only with its own connections as they have not the usual size of the normal tubes.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
If you want to purchase only the tubing and use the old connections you need 11/8 mm tubes. You can cut them and replace with the old ones and re-fill the system.