Returned shippment not accepted

Tarhh

Tbh, I'm really pissed with this company, First I had wrong instructions in my product, which bent my CPU block, no apology from them: https://forum.alphacool.com/threads/eisbaer-aurora-lt360-cpu-aio-design-fault.4619/#post-26804

Then I returned from my order 360mm Radiator + Some screws + TPV Extension tubes, as I found out I cannot install them. Worth about 90€, it cost me 20€ + package to ship it to Germany from Finland, my package just got returned they sayd Alphacool did not accept it.

I used this here for guidance: https://www.alphacool.com/en/return-service
I did fill RMA form and included it in package.
Order was sent to 'Alphacool International GmbH Marienberger Str. 1 38122 Braunschweig Germany'
But looks like it was directed to nearest pick up point called 'Selam Market', which is in 38122, 2.7km from AlphaCools office.

Really Disappointing again, did pay for nothing 20-25€, in hope to get returned about 90€, should had just throwed this stuff to trash.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

when the parcel wasn´t delivered directly to us, it will be returned to you. We won´t pick it up at a different location. Please get in contact with your delivery service to check why they didn´t deliver it directly to us. Since we also didn´t receive any notifications and the pick up notice we also can´t pick it up out of goodwill.

Tarhh

I guess I can throw it to the trash then, nobody is gonna buy this stuff from me, and already did pay 25€ for the shippment that failed, not gonna pay another one to try it out again. Also 30 days have passed, so AlphaCool won't even accept it now (even I did send it right next day when I got it back)

EDIT: (attached also image, where it has Alphacool's address on sender, so they did had correct address, in delivery they just sayd that it was not accepted so was sent back)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-21 131126.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 131126.png
    581.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
I see DPD :( DPD is here in Germany not a good delivery service and they often don´t even try to deliver it and just send it to pick up yourself. But the problem is, without the pick up notice, we can´t pick it up. I am very sorry. What you can try is to start a complain with your delivery service to get at least the shipping costs back, since they didn´t fullfil their contract.

Tarhh

Yea I'm not going to bother, I will accept the 90e+25e loss, and never order again, as my 30-days has also passed. I have returned some stuff before from Finland to other countries, and companies often have like 'RMA' contracts with delivery companies, so stuff like this does not happen, and it's usually even cheaper for me to return (and safer), now it all just belongs to my trash.