RGB conncetor issue

Picota92

Hello all,

I'm about to build my loop and ive got almost everything ready.

My GPU block form Alphacool is THIS but i have no idea how or where to connect it. I think its meant to be connected to a Alphacool controller i guess, but its kinda a pain in the ass since i already have a controller for the Lian-li fans.

Is there any way like a cable to change the connector or something that i can use to change that? Or am i gonna need the Alphacool controller no mater what?

Thank you very much!

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
This is a normal 3Pin JST aRGB connector which you can connect to every 5V aRGB controller like your motherboard or following controller. A adapter from 3Pin jst to 4-1 aRGB, which the most controller are using is also included to the water block.

Picota92

This is a normal 3Pin JST aRGB connector which you can connect to every 5V aRGB controller like your motherboard or following controller. A adapter from 3Pin jst to 4-1 aRGB, which the most controller are using is also included to the water block.
Thank you very much! I think i follow but to be 100% sure.

I realized the GPU block came with another cable that i can connect to the GPU Block so it LOOKS LIKE THIS
Is it enough like this or do i have to connect the other connector that comes out of the GPU block as well?

Thank you