rookie looking for advice

yotallo

hello ive been thinking about building my first custom loop with adding new parts and using the parts i already have in my setup
currently i have the alphacool eisbaer 420mm cpu cooling with the quick connector and i am not sure if i add another pump will it ruin the flow or if i add too much tubing
currently im looking to add eisball with pump connect it to my cpu cooler and add a block on my gpu will the pumps work together do i need something specific before i do it and are there any special requirements i need to notice first?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi,
currently i have the alphacool eisbaer 420mm cpu cooling with the quick connector and i am not sure if i add another pump will it ruin the flow or if i add too much tubing
You can add another pump it will not ruin the flow. You can run both pumps or only the one from the Eisball because the pump from Eisbaer is weaker. The only thing that you have to pay attention is that both pumps flow directions are the same.

If you forward us an email to info@alphacool.com with your name and address we can get the data in to our system and create an offer for you and let you know with all the specific parts you would need for the build.