Ryzen 7700x advice

Bernardole

Hello,

I'm looking for the quietest AIO possible to cool a Ryzen 7700x CPU (AM5 socket).
I don't care about RGB and leds, just noise level.
The computer is used for gaming (powered by a RTX3060 ti) and working (running multiple virtual machines)

May I expect the Alphacool Eisbaer 360 CPU - Black to keep its fan rotating at low rate ?
Or is there a better model ?
Also, is it better to mount the AIO on front or top of the case ? (both for performances and noise level)

Thanks a lot and have a merry Christmas ! :)

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

you can use every our AIO, since they are all compatible with socket AM5, but if you want a silent system I would recommend a 360mm or bigger radiator. The best position for the radiator is the top, because the radiator on a AIO should be always the highest point in the system.

Bernardole

Hi Vanzin,

Thanks for your message !
I'm looking for a good case with top 360 AIO compatibility. Maybe the Fractal Design "Define 7" model.
How many decibels can I expect with the Eisbaer 360 CPU black at 50% then 100% load please ?
Thanks and have a nice day !

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI Bernadole,

the pump in the Eisbaer should always run with 12V. Unfortunately I can´t say you the decibel. I can only tell you the same technical details which are also written in the article tect. Maybe you can find a review, where it has been tested.