Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming OC - water block?

UfonLN

Hi, I would like to know if you planning to make full water block for Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6600 XT Gaming OC.

Thank you.

UfonLN

Thank you for your response, but I have another questions :).

1) About your to-do list, when you will reevalute your plans (and possibly add this watterblock)?

2) Could you please recomend me some solution for watter cooling of this GPU (I have watter cooling solution from Alphacool for CPU and GPU), or point me to correct forum.

Thank you.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi,
1. there are no plans to offer coolers for the 6600 XT.
2. Because of point 1, I cannot make a recommendation for a water cooling system with our products.

I'm sorry.

UfonLN

OK, I understand and thank you for your answers.

Ad 2) I have meant something like Alphacool HF 14 AMD/NVidia Smart Motion plus heatsinks for RAM etc.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Yes, that would be a possibility. But it should not be underestimated, it is a big project! VRAM and voltage converters also need to be cooled. You can supply them with the coolers of our MCX series... plus hosing - that should be well planned (technically as well as in terms of time) - and in price you will probably come close to the level of a DIY cooling system.

UfonLN

Thank you for your response and yes, it will be difficult :).

But I will wait for some time, maybe alphacool will change their minds and make full block for 6600 XT Nitro+ :).