Second Pump Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT Installation

foolishboy

Hello,

I have purchased the Alphacool Eisbaer LT240 CPU - black (Article no.: 11445) for cooling both my CPU and GPU. But I've heard that I would still need to install another pump to help with the circulation. I stumble across these products:
  1. Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT - reservoir (Article no.: 15369. From here)
  2. Alphacool Eisbaer GPX Extension Set 90° (tubes and fittings. Article no.: 12542)
Would these two fit together? And if yes, is there a shorter version of these tubes (I have a mini ITX case, so unfortunately there isn't much room left)? And lastly, is there any video tutorials on how to refill the coolant from Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT - reservoir? Thanks in advance!

Best,
Dono

astaaa

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, the whole thing would fit like this. The hoses are not available in smaller sizes. We orientate ourselves to a medium size.
For refilling the Alphacool Eisstation 40 DC-LT - reservoir we have no videos.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

refilling a AIO and a reservoir are nearly identical but still different. This is a video i found on youtube, which shows how to refill a custom loop.

foolishboy

Great! Thanks for the info! I can't wait to install these into my machine. Wish me luck! And many thanks for your support! :)