Shipping costs to USA?!?

Hello,

Anybody at alphacool, I was wondering if there is any way to reduce shipping costs to america for small items (like tube fittings) that fit in an envelope.

I wanted to buy just a couple of 11/8 tube fittings, but the shipping cost is over 70 USD no matter how much the package weighs.
Is there any possibility to have the shipping cost be proportional to the weight of the package? Thank you.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, that is annoying but cannot be changed. The shipping costs are fixed, we do not make any changes. Don't you have a chance to get them through a reseller?

I communicated with ModMyMods and asked them to please restock these parts, and I will try to order from them, but they dont seem to be very popular fittings or something. They do not appear to be as frequently restocked as the 13/10 etc.

The guy from ModMyMods appeared to have said that he will try to restock them in about a month, but I havent heard back from them with confirmation. But it is okay, I am not in a hurry.

Mellowth

One idea is to check out other online retailers or local stores that sell similar products. You might find better shipping rates or even some special deals that could save you money. I've heard a lot of good about ThreeMovers, btw.

Last edited: