Solo LT Making Horrible Noise

p_hacker

I purchased an Alphacool Solo LT through aquatuning and it started making a chirping noise occasionally. I hadn't been able to catch it on video until today when it got WAY worse.

Link to video: https://imgur.com/a/AlXuudA
Link to invoice:
I'm in the USA and don't know what shipping will cost to send it back to aquatuning. Can you please advise me on the best way to get this replaced (without spending $$$ on shipping).

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, this does not sound healty ar all. There is two options that we can offer. You contact Aquatuining regarding RMA or if you think you are able to change the pump we can send you one to replace the damaged one. Shipping will cost between 50 and 60 $. Depends which part in the US you live.

p_hacker

Hi There, this does not sound healty ar all. There is two options that we can offer. You contact Aquatuining regarding RMA or if you think you are able to change the pump we can send you one to replace the damaged one. Shipping will cost between 50 and 60 $. Depends which part in the US you live.

I'd like to choose the second option please, I can change the pump myself and it'll probably be quicker than sending this broken one in to aquatuning. How can I pay you for shipping?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hey, you dont need to pay for the shipping. We will send you the pump via maxi mail. I need you to write an email to info@alphacool.com and tell them that you need a new pump. Thank you and have a nice day.