• Dear forum members,

due to an illness of one of our support staff members, we are currently only able to respond to support requests in the forum to a very limited extent. Please contact info@alphacool.com directly with questions about the order status or cancellations.

Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------

Liebe Forenmitglieder,

aufgrund einer Erkrankung eines Supportmitarbeiters können wir im Forum zur Zeit leider nur sehr eingeschränkt auf Supportanfragen reagieren. Bitte wendet euch mit Anfragen zum Bestellstatus oder mit Stornierungen direkt an info@alphacool.com.

Danke für euer Verständnis.

Thank you Alphacool Team

i7even

Greetings all

Little History

One year ago I did buy a little sh** OMEN PC which came with an HP RTX 2080 OEM blower
On the first day it comes I try PUBG. I was very excited to play.
The excitement became frustration, on the first 5 min of playing the RTX was already in fire 90C oh dear...
I was thinking was something wrong with it, so I open my RTX and I apply new thermal paste.
From 90C I got 85C with new thermal paste, just great... The only way to play without burning was setting up the fans to 100%
to get minimum 70c which makes a lot of noise, my wife always make fun of me saying "KIDS HEAD'S DOWN!!! PC from dad going fly soon" 🤣
So I play like this for a year, as you can see here.

I buy the NEW Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO few days ago for my RTX
Oh, man what a HUGE difference, from 70C now i got max 45C at 900RPM, even at 2000RPM, almost cant hear the fans working

Other thing I notice was the clock boost I'm pretty sure i never saw more than 1730MHZ, now is every time at 1920/1935 this without OC
Today I tested for 20 Min OC

The END
So Alphacool Team THANK YOU so much for this wonderful product

i7even

Oh, is not TI just 2080 :p.
im been testing the max i can go is +208 core clock and +645 Mem clock on MSI Afterburn