The Unique: Alphacool Eisball Digital RGB reservoir

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Three more days, and he'll finally be available. The Alphacool Eisball Digital RGB with or without VPP755 V.3 pump.

But we'll get some information here today exclusively here in the forum.

The manual!
Sounds not very interesting at first, but have a look. You will find a lot of information about the Eisball in the manual:

And of course some more pictures:

xGoHaNx

Question! What about using the eisball upside down? Putting the pump on top could damage it? And filling it would be pain in the a**?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Depends on the pump you like to use. With the VPP 755 you can do it, with any other D5 pump based on the Laing D5 like the VPP655 it is not possible because of the spherical bearings.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Ok, that will work. Maybe like you know, the VPP655 is a standard Laing D5 pump with our Logo on it. So, it has also a spherical bearing like i said before in Post #5.
The VPP755 has another bearing, thats the reason why it works with VPP755 and not with 655.

I only explain it twice, because I'm afraid that only half of the information gets into the network again and then people want to run the VPP655 upside down. Then our support has fun again to correct the wrong information.