Tower 900

Rottie1411

Hello Folks, just picked up a thermaltake tower 900 and want to build a custom waterloop for it. Thing is , I never done it. So I am looking for some tips . I want to make 2 loops ,one for cpu ( 3300x AMD) and two for a (3070 if it ever arrives). I do not overclock. Just want to build something good looking for my online radio station. Thanks for your feedback. Stay safe

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
But what exactly are your questions?
You need for every loop: Cooler - Pump - Reservoir with Pump top (or reservoir + separate pump top) - 2 fittings for each component (2x for every cooler, 2 for every radiator......) - Tubes - Liquid

Rottie1411

Thanks , I was looking for some advice what parts are good to work with (not AIO) for a beginner. Ie.are the alphacool kits good for beginners.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Doesnt matter wich parts you choose if you want to make a DIY setup. What you need depends more on what you want to built. Easiest way is to start with normal tubes.
Best way to start is, to make a drawing how your loop should look. Than you will see wich parts do you need.

Rottie1411

Doesnt matter wich parts you choose if you want to make a DIY setup. What you need depends more on what you want to built. Easiest way is to start with normal tubes.
Best way to start is, to make a drawing how your loop should look. Than you will see wich parts do you need.
Thanks , that is a great idea. I will do that and then look for parts.