Hello. I need help with my tracking number. I emailed support and they said they will give it to me by 9pm yesterday but i did not receive and email about my tracking number.
Actually all the tracking numbers are unique, but the truth is that all tracking numbers are stored in one database. If you have troubles with contacting DHL directly, you may use package tracker to find out your delivery. When I had the same situation as you, the local logistics company denied my complaints about the lost delivery, so I immediately used this tracker to figure out what happened. Finally, my package was delayed somewhere in China and I was redirected to my actual address. Pretty messy story.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.