Updating parts of Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi - Phantom with Backplate

IcyStorm

HI,
I was wondering if Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm RX 7900XTX/XT Taichi - Phantom with Backplate, can be used again in the future model like 7950XTX (for example) and buying only the new water block cooler +backplate and keep using the same pump, pipes and rad?

Thanks in advance,

S.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

it would be possible to mount the Eiswolf 2 Terminal on every Eisblock Aurora GPU coolers, but this will voiud your warranty and is very difficult. Therefore we can´t recommend it.

IcyStorm

Ok, so once i need to upgrade, i have to spend another 300 euros just to get the same parts, but that fit 7950XTX or 8xxx series? Looks like you will not sell me just the new block from the GPU AIO set so i can fit it directly?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
it would be possible to mount the Eiswolf 2 Terminal on every Eisblock Aurora GPU coolers, but this will voiud your warranty and is very difficult. Therefore we can´t recommend it.

You can purchase a block as I have wrote above, but the changing is complicating and will void the warranty. Therefore we can´t recommend it.