UV-resistant and transmitting options for 3080 water blocks

Knightmd

All the 3080 products here seem to be designed for RGB lighting. Do any products have clear UV-resistant tubes that are made for UV light to allow for glowing liquid through clear tubes?

blaerg

I feel like this is the same question I had come to mind. Instead of all black tubing from the radiator to the block on the Eiswolf 2, is it possible to request clear flexible tubing so we can load it with a colored (or UV reactive) fluid like Eiswasser? A big part of the water cooled aesthetic is being about to see the fluid as part of the system.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Instead of all black tubing from the radiator to the block on the Eiswolf 2, is it possible to request clear flexible tubing so we can load it with a colored (or UV reactive) fluid like Eiswasser?
Sure you can do that. You would need some tubing new connections and the fluid to refill the system.

blaerg

Sure you can do that. You would need some tubing new connections and the fluid to refill the system.

How about clear tubing as an option from the manufacturer eventually? The nice thing about going AIO is that I don't have to cut tubing and ensure fitment and seals. Refiling with my color or fluid of choice wouldn't be as big of a deal.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
How about clear tubing as an option from the manufacturer eventually? The nice thing about going AIO is that I don't have to cut tubing and ensure fitment and seals. Refiling with my color or fluid of choice wouldn't be as big of a deal.
I can forward this idea to our devolopment but i do not think this would be possible as we can not change the mass production line.