Waterblock for the asus radeon tuf 7800xt

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

I am sorry but at the moment is there no plan to produce a water block for the customs layout of the RX7800XT Series.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

As far as I know we have interest at the moment to realease a water block for the reference design. But I can´t say if we will make one.

ivydragyn

Hi,

As far as I know we have interest at the moment to realease a water block for the reference design. But I can´t say if we will make one.
Please, Please, Please at least make the reference layout. I spoke with EKWB and they have no intention of producing one. I desperately need one for my full AMD custom build and need a waterblock for the AMD RX 7800 XT Reference design.

halbblah

It's really a shame! I actually would buy a 7800 XT now, but there is no water block available anywhere. Is there any news if and when you guys offer one?

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

at the moment I know that we are working on a water block for the reference design of the 7800XT Series. When and if it will be available I can´t say. Maybe @Eddy can tell you more.

halbblah

Thank you for the reply @Vanzin! That sure sounds promising! Some rough estimations would be veeery handy. @Eddy, pretty please can you give some idea about a potential release time? I have no idea how long the development of a waterblock typically takes.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

you can already find our compatible list for the RX7800XT in our combatibility lists and configurator. The RX7800Xt Tuf is not compatible with our water block.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but beside the water block for the reference design we won´t produce a water block for the RX7800XT series.