What's the best way to ask the question?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It may sound ridiculous, but sometimes we are asked questions like: "My water cooling from you is broken, I need a new one".

Just imagine what it's like to sit in support and be confronted with such a question. What would go through your mind? Hence the big request.... formulate your questions with as much information as possible to help us help you.

For example the following question would be helpful for us.

"I bought an Eissturm set 3 weeks ago from dealer XY. But pump XY makes strange noises now. So far it ran perfectly. Sometimes it does not start properly anymore. I connected it directly to the power supply."

That's not much more text, but it helps us to understand the problem better. In many cases it is also helpful if you directly link pictures or short videos so that we can better understand the problem. The more information we get from you, the faster we can solve the problem with you. :)

xGoHaNx

Hehe many people doesn't bother to try to understand :p
"Me haz problem, you fix! Naow!"
Is there any form to fill to help both side of the RMA?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We have no form sorry. But you can write an email to info@alphacool.com or you can ask in this forum for help. The questions are always very different, so a form is not really the best way for our products. (That`s what we think about it).