What's the correct fitting for the 'Alphacool Anti-kinking spring with 11mm tubing'

Bercarpin

Much appreciation for the help. I decided to build my first custom loop in my miniITX case and the last thing I need to choose are the fittings. But when I try to figure out the size of the fittings I got lost. I need 2 straight compression fittings and 2 90° compression fittings. When I take a look at the datasheet of the tube it says that the inner diameter is 11mm or 7/16", also it says that it is perfect for a 11/8 system. With that, I would like an advice.

Again I appreciate the help. Cheers.

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi Bercarpin,
what is the outer diameter? In our store you can orientate yourself on the outer diameter of your tube.
You can choose your size on the left side, in the categories. In the article text is written exactly which tubes fit.

Bercarpin

I chose this tube with spring, but I don't see the outer diameter in the description. There is a part that says: 'The kit consists of two 32cm-long hoses in 11/8 format'. Is that maybe the outer diameter?

Bercarpin

Hi Marc, thanks for your reply. The Quick-Connect Extension Kit does have the 90° fittings. I just need another 2 fittings but I need them straight.

Cheers