Which pump for my setup and what would be the right size of tubes?

Empusas

Hi,

I am just building a new Hackintosh with Intel Core i9 and Radeon VII, both water cooled. I might add an additonal Nvidia or other GPU card in future, in case I install also a Windows VM on the hypervisor.
So far I got the Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 360mm Radiator that will be equipped with 3 Nocta Fans, the GPU cooler from Alphacool and the Alphacool Eisblock XPX CPU cooler.
Now I am looking for a silent pump and looking into the Eisbecher with VPP755 V.3 or DDC310 pump. I have read in some Amazon reviews that some Alphacool pumps get very noise over time. I am not sure if the DDC310 will have sufficient throughput, or if I rather should be the set with the VPP755.

The other question I have is about the tubing. As I am an absolute beginner and don't want to spend a lot of money on tools, that I will use only once.So I am looking into flexible tubing. But I am not sure which diameter would be a good fit and which fittings I should choose.

There is only one reason I go for water cooling and that is because I want a silent system.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi there, please provide us an email to info@alphacool.com (with your personal data) and let us know how high your budget is. We will create an offer and let you know with the products you need for the loop. If you are new to water cooling you should get soft tubing first.