Will the Alphacool Eiswolf 2 GPU AIO work on Founder Edition 3080/3090?

pneuma1985

Will Alphacool be making a new block for the 3000 series cards that will A either fit on the Eiswolf series aio or B will there be a new Series all together just for the 3000 Cards? The reason I ask is that I really want to OC my 3080 and use an Alphacool Eiswolf to do it? So my question is sort of an addon to the OP. Will you guys be producing a new block for the alphacool eiswolf series? Wondering what alphacool's plans for the ampere gpu cooling are?

JamesWoo7

Will Alphacool be making a new block for the 3000 series cards that will A either fit on the Eiswolf series aio or B will there be a new Series all together just for the 3000 Cards? The reason I ask is that I really want to OC my 3080 and use an Alphacool Eiswolf to do it? So my question is sort of an addon to the OP. Will you guys be producing a new block for the alphacool eiswolf series? Wondering what alphacool's plans for the ampere gpu cooling are?
Yeah I'm hoping they bring out a 3000 series block that you can just attach to the Eiswolf AIO Pro 240mm radiator, as I don't really want to have to buy a complete new AIO, as one of the reasons I bought it was because the description said it was modular.

Last edited:

JamesWoo7

Hi, Founders Edition is not reference anymore. Our blocks are only for the reference design cards.
So will the block actually be compatible with reference RTX 3080 cards ?, it's just I have the original Eiswolf Pro AIO for the 2080 series cards and was wondering if this would be compatible with a Gigabyte Eagle 3080