Wrong fans after RMA return

49idei

Hello,
after RMA return of both CPU and GPU collling i relize that on CPU cooling I get the wrong fans from photo instead of Eizyklon I get Rise version, photo attached, (ilustrative photo have Eizyklon and first dellivery also was with it)
Paralel with RMA process I order another 3 fans to have a complete build with same fans, now I get the wrong one on CPU cooling, where is the problem and how we can solve it,
also alreaady two days ago i send an email to support and no one come back with an answer

Attachments

• good.jpg
    good.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Wrong.jpg
    Wrong.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 4

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

if you have wrote us a mail, we will answer your mail asap. It seems like that you receive a EIsbaer where instead of the Lux Pro fans, the better Rise Aurora are included. If you want to get the other fans, you have to wait till we answer on your mail.

49idei

HI,

if you have wrote us a mail, we will answer your mail asap. It seems like that you receive a EIsbaer where instead of the Lux Pro fans, the better Rise Aurora are included. If you want to get the other fans, you have to wait till we answer on your mail.
Hello i get the answer from support team anyway the main problem was that i get additional order of 3 fans Eiszyklon Aurora LUX PRO to cover both CPU and GPU cooling, becouse i decide to change Lian-Li that i use currently ,they are already obosolete.

But at the moment my main concern is that i desire to to get in touch with higher ranking officer due the attitude of Support team becouse i dont apriciate attitude of Tim Lambrecht.

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Without having read your support mail, since I'm not from support, you want the Lux Pro fans instead of the Rise fans because you bought more Lux Pro fans so that everything looks nice and uniform.
Correct so far?

I'll write you a PN here in the forum with my address, to which you can send the mail history. I'll sort it out.

49idei

Without having read your support mail, since I'm not from support, you want the Lux Pro fans instead of the Rise fans because you bought more Lux Pro fans so that everything looks nice and uniform.
Correct so far?

I'll write you a PN here in the forum with my address, to which you can send the mail history. I'll sort it out.hello, true about fans, all clean and uniform, thx
I’ll send you email screens write in the moment

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If possible, forward the entire mail history to the mail address I just sent you via PN. This will make it much easier for me to follow the whole thing.