XFX Speedster MERC 319 AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT CORE revised PCB

Epsilon442

I was recently able to get hold of a XFX Speedster MERC 319 AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT CORE ( RX-68XTALFD9 ). After a bit of digging it appears my card has revised PCB to the original Speedster MERC 319 ( RX-68XTACBD9 ) and would not be compatible with the existing block. are there any plans to make a block for the new 319 PCBs?

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
A block for this is not planned yet. Could you send pictures of your PCB? Then we could look at the pictures to see if the existing block might fit after all.

Epsilon442

Will fully strip my card and get high res pictures later this week when I have a day off work. I do have a low res picture of the PCB and it appears to have an extra row of capacitors around the vrm and possibly the entire core/memory assembly has shifted vs black pcb. link to the image:

Thomas_S

Staff member
Hi, thanks for the picture. Unfortunately, our block does not fit for the card.

gapzop

I was looking for a 6800xt for my new and first gaming PC (ready for VR and 4K) but as you all know, its almost imposible to get one these days. After a month of suffer (xD) I finally got today a Merc 6800 (not XT) for 719€, I was not sure to buy, but it was that or to keep a PC without a card till idk when..., I just hope I did not waste my money... Roblox Guides get-mobdrovip.com

Last edited:

revolutionized

Are there any plans to modify the block / or make a water block for this newer PCB? I believe the previous version of the card doesn't sell anymore.

Thomas_S

Staff member
Are there any plans to modify the block / or make a water block for this newer PCB? I believe the previous version of the card doesn't sell anymore.
There are no plans for another second block. We only have an Eisblock for this version:
38060018da60bff3.jpg

Marcel42

Hello,
I find many requests for this card.
I would be happy to send you my GPU XFX RX-68XTALFD9 so that you can build one :)
Shipping from Germany so very close :)

I would really love to watercool my graphics card and found out this week that nobody has a waterblock for this version.