Zenith 2 extreme alpha

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
Hi @Kodiak76

Sorry for the late reply. Your questions have gone down with me. ? :cry:

So with the respective CPU cooler everything is included (mounting frame cooler, thermal paste, screws), with AMD you can use the backplate of the mainboard. You then only need (if you don't have anything yet), a pump (preferably with a compensating tank), a radiator, connections, soft tubes or hard tubes (soft tubes are better for beginners), cooling water.
The radiator depends on which size you can fit in your housing. The thickness is then not so important, rather the area of the radiator (the larger, the more heat that can be dissipated). Pump and expansion tank also depend a little on the housing.

The advantage of a monoblock over a normal CPU block is that the voltage converters are also actively cooled with water.
The disadvantage of a CPU block in relation to an air cooler is that the voltage converters can get warmer due to the direct lack of air flow, but this can be counteracted if you have fans nearby that bring some air movement (for example: on the back or on top of the housing ).

I hope my english isn't that bad. If you have any questions, just contact us again, possibly including which housing you have, then a few parts could be put together.

Best Regards

Kodiak76

Thank you for the reply. I think your English good and was able to understand. Thank you again for your help

Luckystricker

Official Alphacool Staff
Staff member
No Problem, your Welcome.;)

if you have any further questions or need help with the required parts. as usual, just report.