Zotac RTX 4070 TI Water Block Availability

Donpops

Good day all,

I recently purchased a Zotac RTX 4070 Ti Trinity GPU for a Mini ITX build in a Phanteks XT case and i am in search of a water block.
I read that Alphacool are in process of making a water block for the GeForce 4070 TI GPU to be released in a few weeks.

Would this be compatible with the Zotac GPU too and if not, will they be making one for Zotac 4070 TI GPU too?

Thanks in advance for information

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi Donpops,
I don't have any compatibility lists for the Zotac at the moment. I'll get back to you early next week. :)
Currently only a cooler for the Zotac 4080 is planned

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi Donpops,
I have asked around. We don't have any information about the layout of the Zotac Trinity yet. Therefore, I can not tell you unfortunately when a suitable cooler comes

Donpops

Thank you so much for checking around and finding out for me. Any "guestimate's" on whether you will ever get these GPU water blocks in the future? I really like your brand and i would love something as classy for my mini ITX build. Ill hope and anticipate patiently for something to get released .. For the mean time, ill have to settle with an AIO .. Thanks so much once again for your most valued and appreciated feedback. Its greatly appreciated.

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
As soon as we have information about the construction of the card and the demand is high enough, there will be a cooler :)
But unfortunately I can not say more at the moment