Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
I know buddy your package is getting prepared also. You guys need to give us one or two days more really. We have this saturday also an extra shift and people are working hard to ship all the orders (usualy stock does not work on saturday).

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Can you PM me your email address which was used for the order please? I can have a look and let you know with the status and order number.

ausone370

Hello hope you're well. I'm a buyer in Australia interested in the waterblock for the Gigabyte 2070 super being discussed here and have 2 questions:

1) My part ID is GV N207SWF3OC-8GD as compared to what is listed in your product page compatibility of GM N207SWF3OC-8GD. Could you please confirm if my part is compatible? Further, it appears the official Gigabyte site references "GV" and not "GM" (see link below), is this a regional difference?
Aus Gigabyte link referencing "GV" : https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Graphics-Card/GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD-rev-10-11/support#support-dl-driver

2) Looking back in this discussion I see that you are now able to deliver to Australia? Can I please confirm this and what the indicative shipping costs will be?

Thank you

DemetriV

Id suggest emailing support so as not to clog the fourms. I emailed them yesterday and they were able to provide me with an update regarding my order.

conradportelli

Just had to pay $33.06 in customs fees to UPS for them to release my block .. not too happy about that .. I've ordered a block from you guys a couple years ago and didn't have to pay customs before. Any idea why ?