3080 Ventus block

mikeve97

Hello,

I orderd the ventus block at highflow(a dutch reseller of your products) a couple of weeks ago. Do you have any information when they will receive this block?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We will start shipping the cooler to all reseller in around 10 days. Maybe +1-2 days. Not sure how long it takes until Highflow have them on stock then. Maybe 2 days later after we start shipping.
That is the current plan. But there are currently an extremely high number of delays on the part of the dispatch service providers. Therefore, the data should be treated with caution.

mikeve97

So I'm wondering if any blocks have been send out at all, to retailer of direct customers? Highflow told me I would get it by the end of the week, could that be possible at all? The block is not in a hurry at all I just want to have it :D

Thanks for the reply guys.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The blocks are on the way to us well lets say the first batch (ETA 17th of October). But i also have to admit that there is a couple hundrets of pre-orders. If you let me know with your order number i can tell you which position you have on the queue.

mikeve97

Well I orderd my block through Highflow ordernumber #118067. So Im not sure if you can check my position in queue with that.