I orderd the ventus block at highflow(a dutch reseller of your products) a couple of weeks ago. Do you have any information when they will receive this block?
We will start shipping the cooler to all reseller in around 10 days. Maybe +1-2 days. Not sure how long it takes until Highflow have them on stock then. Maybe 2 days later after we start shipping.
That is the current plan. But there are currently an extremely high number of delays on the part of the dispatch service providers. Therefore, the data should be treated with caution.
So I'm wondering if any blocks have been send out at all, to retailer of direct customers? Highflow told me I would get it by the end of the week, could that be possible at all? The block is not in a hurry at all I just want to have it
The blocks are on the way to us well lets say the first batch (ETA 17th of October). But i also have to admit that there is a couple hundrets of pre-orders. If you let me know with your order number i can tell you which position you have on the queue.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.