Alphacool Eisbaer 360 - algae problem?

Pyrenees

Hello
I have an Alphacool Eisbaer 360 cooling system for 7 months. Two weeks ago I was cleaning the PC and rebuilding it. Through the window in AIO I noticed a green coating inside.

The customer service from the store mentions "unsealing and the ingress of microorganisms that produced algae" - nothing leaks and I also never opened this AIO.

Can you help me?
I don't really want to send the product under warranty, because in addition to playing, it also works on a computer.

Attachments

• IMG_8398 2.jpeg
    IMG_8398 2.jpeg
    974.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8397 2.jpeg
    IMG_8397 2.jpeg
    903.7 KB · Views: 13

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
No coolant refilled either?

Please contact our support team by email (info@alphacool.com) and link to this article here. There you will get information on how to proceed.

Pyrenees

No coolant refilled either?

Please contact our support team by email (info@alphacool.com) and link to this article here. There you will get information on how to proceed.
Nope. Never.
This AIO is relatively new - I bought it in Polish online store in February 2021, but I can't send it because I have to work on this computer. I would like to go without the entire complaint process and just replace it.

Ok, thank you!

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
If you dont want to do the RMA process, you will need to flush the unit and to refill it again. There are no other options.