Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro (RTX 2080 ti)

Arthirion

Hi there.

I just purchased & installed the Alphacool Eiswolf GPX-Pro for the RTX 2080ti). After one day of use the pump started to make a really annoying rattle noise. I confirmed it was the pump by simply unplugging the pump connector. I'm not sure if it's an air bubble or a defect. I provided a video in the following link.

https://streamable.com/tgq85 < VIDEO LINK

I bought my cooler via Alternate in The Netherlands.

Please help.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
Hi,

This is an air bubble which is stuck in the pump. Please try to remove it with the help of following video

Please note that we recommend to mount the radiator above the pump to avoid that air bubbles stuck in the pump.

Arthirion

Hi,

This is an air bubble which is stuck in the pump. Please try to remove it with the help of following video

Please note that we recommend to mount the radiator above the pump to avoid that air bubbles stuck in the pump.
It was indeed an airbubble. Thanks for the quick response. Love the product! Went from 85c (1850mhz) LOAD to 39c and 2100mhz!!

Arthirion

So here we are again. After a month using the cooler have a big problem.

Please see the following link for video footage: https://streamable.com/kgohw

This doesn't seem right to me, i tried lifting the reservoir so the water would run to the pump, but it appears the pump is stuck or something.

It was running fine for about a month with great temps and no problems until yesterday this suddenly happened.

Arthirion

I bought it via Alternate the Netherlands. But they do not have them in stock anymore, and i can't find the product on their website.

Is it possible to get a new pump instead of RMA'ing all the stuff? I know how to replace and fill it.

Arthirion

Thats great to hear!

I just send an email with my address. I'm looking forward to receiving it!

Thank you so much for the fast help and understanding.

Arthirion

@Metropolis34

The new pump arrived today, after installing and refilling the radiator it's silent like a sleeping baby. I think the pump was already kind of broken when I first bought it. It has never been this quiet!

Thanks for the great service.

jamesrose

i want to find what they refer to b-ware (11321) or (11353) from Alphacool M01 waterblocks. i know they are
eol from the manufacturer but maybe you might have a suggestion of a website dealing in good used parts. thanks for your attention to this

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, well you need to try luck at Ebay or Amazon really. Aqutuning.de sales also a lot of B or used products. I would ask them too. But we do not have anything left of those. Sorry for not been able to help :(

rkyymmt

I hear same noise from my owned pump.

So here we are again. After a month using the cooler have a big problem.

Please see the following link for video footage: https://streamable.com/kgohw

This doesn't seem right to me, i tried lifting the reservoir so the water would run to the pump, but it appears the pump is stuck or something.

It was running fine for about a month with great temps and no problems until yesterday this suddenly happened.

Arthirion

@Metropolis34 Hi There, since my issue is fixed the same issue happened to my brother. So we would need a new pump for his one as well. I fixed my own loop with the new pump I received from you guys and its great. Can we get a new one for my brother as well? Since his sound is the same is my video.