Alphacool Waterblock/AIO for 7900XT/XTX planned ?

Zetrol

Please check my post #115. Please write us an mail to info@alphacool.com to get any information regarding your order and when we can fulfil your orders!!!!!
That wont help me though since I didn't order this directly from Alphacool-site.

#Update, according to my supplier the package have been sent now.

Last edited:

BelzebV

Si prega di controllare il mio post # 115. Per favore scrivici una mail a info@alphacool.com per avere qualsiasi informazione riguardante il tuo ordine e quando possiamo evadere i tuoi ordini!!!!!
Ho mandato 2 mail, 0 risposte, sei lento non solo a produrre, ma anche a dare una semplice risposta via mail, hai iniziato con disponibile da FEBBRAIO/MARZO, a marzo dici APRILE, ad aprile dici GIUGNO, non capisci nemmeno sapere quando sarà disponibile UN TUO PRODOTTO, che la dice lunga su questa azienda, quando la concorrenza ha abbandonato il loro wb dopo 30 giorni dall'uscita, sei ancora in alto mare.

Aliau1987

What is going on I also ordered on release date.

Just send an email to Your support Email Address. I do not get it why is it so hard to get a product that I payed for a month ago.

This is getting ridiculous My Hype is dead now I just want to get over with this.

How many orders do you guys have for the Merc 310 Block? Do you serve peoople that ordered on your site or 3rd party orders from other sites.

Get your production plan fixed Guys.

I work with German Customer every day in Industrial Chemical businesses and this I never seen, we usually send the product first and then send the invoice for customer to pay.

Leute bitte was ist hier los!!!

Bbx22

Please check my post #115. Please write us an mail to info@alphacool.com to get any information regarding your order and when we can fulfil your orders!!!!!
I have done this twice now. Both times I get the estimate shown on the product page. I am about to be stuck with a 5000 dollar build for a customer because I've been given the run around on when this would be available and shipped.
I also asked a question on a dimension that could have been answered very easily by either someone doing a quick measurement. Instead I get what seemed to be an auto response about the only measurements available being on the product page.
At this point I'm about to go the route of modifying ekwbs reference block like others have and hoping the customer doesn't mind. This is not a good showing from you guys as a company.
I would like a response that is not automated please.

Last edited:

Aliau1987

You kidding right? My order is on the 02/03 at 13:14:17 Look at my print screen.

You think Alpha-not-cool gives a damn about our order priority this is all just a GoFundMe Campaign or something.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 1

Bbx22

At this point I'm wondering why they even took preorders if they had no intention of actually filling them in a timely manner. @Vanzin I have sent 2 request in. One in late March which told me mine would be shipped April 3rd and one 2 days ago now saying the 10th of june. Any explanation on why I'm losing 2 months on a damn preorder? It makes no sense at all.

BelzebV

A questo punto mi chiedo perché abbiano persino preso i preordini se non avevano intenzione di riempirli effettivamente in modo tempestivo. @Vanzin Ho inviato 2 richieste. Una a fine marzo che mi diceva che la mia sarebbe stata spedita il 3 aprile e una 2 giorni fa che ora dice il 10 giugno. Qualche spiegazione sul perché sto perdendo 2 mesi su un dannato preordine? Non ha per niente senso.
Buy on aliexpress, 20days and go!

Bbx22

Well with no response I did order one from somewhere else and it's already shipped. Will have it before the month is out. I have now requested my preorder be cancelled. I'm sorry to say I shouldn't be able to go online almost 2 weeks after it should have been shipped to get it.
This is a terrible way to treat customers honestly and to be quite honest if I didn't need this for a customer I would have already went a different route. But I will promise you this I won't be building another PC using your cooling products again.

Aliau1987

LOL,

Looks Like I got the short stick even after ordering on the same day at Pre-release. Either their stocks are so low or we are just not priority for them.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 0

Bbx22

I got the same message minus being at the top of the list when I told them I want my order cancelled because it's taken too long. I find it funny as well that I ordered mine before you yet they said you were at the top of the list. Very disorganized company @Vanzin is there a way to cancel this order other than an email? They aren't getting that I no longer want it at all. Or am I going to have to do a charge back on my credit card and consider it fraud?

Last edited:

Last_Open_Road

Created an account just to add more visibility to potential future buyers. Similar to many others in this thread, I purchased the pre-order cooler back in early March. At this time, Alphacool was promising an end of March ship date - completely acceptable. However, what causes concern is the lack of communication afterwards. There was a constant reassurance that the dates listed on the product page were most recent and valid. But as many of us quickly realized, this was not the case. Daily, those dates would change from as little as 1-2 days, to as much as 6-8 weeks. A waterblock is not a simple plug and play PC component. Being a new GPU design, this is probably a new build PC for many of us, including myself. My PC is designed around an entire custom Corsair Hydro X hardline cooling setup, w/ (2) 360mm rads, XD7 pump/res combo, and XC7 CPU cooler. The XD7 requires the GPU line to run in order to feed back for the CPU and Rads. All PC components were purchased end of February/ Early March and were received timely. This waterblock is the ONLY missing piece, which causes the entire PC to not run optimal. I've had to run a bypass line in the interim, but this causes me to run an aircooled GPU in a case and fan layout designed for an entire watercooled system. Alphacool does not understand nor care about these issues. As someone who is new to the PC building community, I will never consider Alphacool as a product in my PC, and I will make sure I tell other community activists to do the same. The stores and distributors that carry alphacool products need to step up and make this issue known as well.

BelzebV

Wrong language
the most absurd thing is, that they said after the payment, that it was a pre-order, and even having the pre-order to the final customer they treat it just like dog shit on the sidewalk. so what the fuck preorder is it? surely, after this adventure, I personally will never buy one of their products again (it was the first time for me with them) and obviously I will advise against the purchase to my customers and friends.

Last edited: