Alphacool Waterblock/AIO for 7900XT/XTX planned ?

is there still a long way to go for the merc310 black edition block? it is almost 2 months that the gpu has been in circulation, and also among the most popular of 7900xtx...

We are already in the process of producing a cooler for it, but we don't have a fixed date yet when it will be available for order.

IcyStorm

I bought the Taichi 7900XTX, that looks far more superior to the XFX ...why would be the better one or more popular? I dont see anything special in this card actually? No pun intended. Just out of curiosity?

p.s Taichi already has plates.

Zetrol

For the Nordic countries the only 3rd party card (non MBA) that has been somewhat available since release is the Merc XFX.
I haven't even seen the Taichi being available at all. Only a few Red Devils and a few Sapphires last weeks.

IcyStorm

For the Nordic countries the only 3rd party card (non MBA) that has been somewhat available since release is the Merc XFX.
I haven't even seen the Taichi being available at all. Only a few Red Devils and a few Sapphires last weeks.
There is a Bulgarian company with very good prices, and will ship in Europe, warrantys are 3y etc. PM me to give you link if you are interested, they have Taichi's on hand...

masterskop

Christopher and Alphacool staff,

Guten Morgen! Wie geht es Ihnen? Wir hoffen bald zu hoeren! :) My german is a bit rusty. He he. ...

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
The release is just around the corner 😁
The delivery date will follow shortly after.

We make as fast as we can 🏃‍♂️

Marc✌️

Micheal_Western

I have a question, I saw their is a water block for the merc 310 (here) it says out of stock expected 2-3 weeks. Is it possible I can pre order this for my card? Not sure if I can ask this here or if this even an appropriate place to ask it.

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
How likely is the mid march release date for the reference block of the 7900 xtx?
Hi,
the Eisblock for the 7900XTX Reference Design will be available in 2-3 weeks. Mid-March looks good. (End of March at the latest) :)
See here: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/gpu-...ck-aurora-rx-7900xtx-reference-with-backplate
My tip, order the cooler already so you are as high as possible in the pre-order list. Otherwise it could be that the cooler is quickly sold out again and you have to wait for the next delivery.

Marc ✌️

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
I have a question, I saw their is a water block for the merc 310 (here) it says out of stock expected 2-3 weeks. Is it possible I can pre order this for my card? Not sure if I can ask this here or if this even an appropriate place to ask it.
Hi,
there will be a separate cooler for the Merc 310.
Check back later this week 😉
As soon as the card is available in our store, it can be ordered/pre-ordered.

Marc✌️

Bbx22

just curious if they have released the size of the plate for the merc 310. looking at getting a support and don't want to get one thats way too big

paysen

Hi,
the Eisblock for the 7900XTX Reference Design will be available in 2-3 weeks. Mid-March looks good. (End of March at the latest) :)
See here: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/gpu-...ck-aurora-rx-7900xtx-reference-with-backplate
My tip, order the cooler already so you are as high as possible in the pre-order list. Otherwise it could be that the cooler is quickly sold out again and you have to wait for the next delivery.

Marc ✌️
Already ordered more than a week ago. I had the EK ordered as well and canceled that in favor of the Alphacool block. Can't wait :)