Alphacool Waterblock/AIO for 7900XT/XTX planned ?

masterskop

I have done just the same! Got my order in. Will I need some sort of 3rd party graphic card support bar/brace for the water block? Will there be the possibility of it bending/warping due to the weight?

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
I have done just the same! Got my order in. Will I need some sort of 3rd party graphic card support bar/brace for the water block? Will there be the possibility of it bending/warping due to the weight?
No, you don't need a graphic card support or anything like that. The cooler does not deform, do not worry :)

Aliau1987

Last edited:

Aliau1987

No, you don't need a graphic card support or anything like that. The cooler does not deform, do not worry :)
1.5 KG plus 200 Grams PCB hmmmmm. Ill make sure to put at least a flag pool support on that baby just not to put to mutch stress on that PCIE x16 port. but that's me, I am an over protective parent 😅

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
1.5 KG plus 200 Grams PCB hmmmmm. Ill make sure to put at least a flag pool support on that baby just not to put to mutch stress on that PCIE x16 port. but that's me, I am an over protective parent 😅
Of course, if you want, you can install a support. I understand you completely, the card would also be sacred to me 😇
But basically we are not aware of this problem :)

masterskop

Yes, I'm doing the same. Now, just got to figure out a good support system.

Aliau1987

@Marc-eting I ordered 1 Crystal Clear UV-active premixed coolant 1000ml with the Block but wille looking in the net I found this video:

Do I need to cancel my order for the coolant or are the particles we see in the bottle an exception?

I do not want to block my brand new WB with any type of particles.

Can you confirm the Cyrstal Clear UV Active is really crystal clear? :unsure:

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
If the bottle stands longer, the UV active particles settle at the bottom of the bottle.
Similar to orange juice, for example.

Before you add the liquid to your system, you should shake it well.

Crystal clear with UV particles is relative. I am honest and have to say that something has to reflect the UV light.

I recommend therefore always to use completely clear liquid, without additives. For example Tec Protect 2 Clear. https://www.alphacool.com/shop/kueh.../alphacool-tec-protect-2-clear-1000ml?c=20622
This is actually completely crystal clear.

How you proceed now is up to you.
You can use the UV liquid, but then I recommend you to clean your system regularly.

Marc ✌️

paysen

Already received the reference block yesterday. Really glad I canceled the other blocks. Love the chrome finish, my EK CPU Block looks matte in comparison. Also really really easy mounting process.

Is a block planned for the Red Devil? Asking for a friend?
Edit: Yes, the GPU configurator says it is coming soon. Nice.

Aliau1987

What do we have here? 🤔🤭
I have to Say Guys I am a bit disappointed!

I ordered on the same day WB for merc 310 came out so on the 02/03 and your Customer service tells me my WB will only arrive mid April.

Is your Production output so small?

Do I have to worry that I will get my WB still this year?

Can you comment?

Regards,

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Aliau, do not worry, the card is coming :)

The Eisblock for the Merc310 is a prelaunch.
If you are a preorderer, you have priority anyway. Because we proceed according to order date.
If you ordered the cooler on the release day, you will be on top.

We are already hurrying to make the card available for you as soon as possible 🏃‍♂️

Marc✌️

BelzebV

I find everything a bit bad, for 3 months you say February/March, you let it out, I order the same day, and it says out of stock, delivery in 3/4 weeks, sorry but how do you do it? did you make 2 pieces in total? ie if you say February/March, at the exit, you can't write sold out, I'm regretting waiting for your wb.

Icona di Verificata con community

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi Belzeb,
I can understand that you want to have your cooler as soon as possible. And of course that is also in our interest.

However, there are graphics cards of which we dont immediately have the PCB layout, or cards that come later on the market of which we also do not receive a pre-release version.

The Eisblock for the Merc10 is a pre-order. Everything is ready, only the cooler has to arrive in the warehouse.
If you have pre-ordered you will be one of the first to get one (y)

Marc✌️

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Is your Production output so small?
Our production is much larger than most know. We have 50 CNC machines in operation for graphics card coolers alone. We employ over 350 people in the factory.

But notice how many cooler models we offer. No other manufacturer offers this many cooler models for custom designs. Even with 50 CNC machines running 6 days a week, it's hard to meet the demand in the world market. On top of that, OEM business always has priority for contractual reasons and we also produce many other things for which CNC machines are needed. The total of 100 CNC machines for all product lines that we have run virtually around the clock.

Aliau1987

Our production is much larger than most know. We have 50 CNC machines in operation for graphics card coolers alone. We employ over 350 people in the factory.

But notice how many cooler models we offer. No other manufacturer offers this many cooler models for custom designs. Even with 50 CNC machines running 6 days a week, it's hard to meet the demand in the world market. On top of that, OEM business always has priority for contractual reasons and we also produce many other things for which CNC machines are needed. The total of 100 CNC machines for all product lines that we have run virtually around the clock.
Hello Eddy,

Thanks for the explanation.

Looks to me like it is more of a businesses optimization on your side. you collect the preorders and depending on the numbers you prioritize what's is going in you CNC machines ;).

I get it, is just so hard to wait our our side wen we already made our businesses decision and payed for a product that is not yet fully existing.

We will of course patiently keep waiting for your guys being that as you mentioned no other company makes so many Coolers for every Custom card 😁.