Aurora 280

tomato112233

hi i have aurora 280 I want to purchase new Nvidea or amd gpu how do I expand that aio to cover a gpu waterblock i only have enough room for another 120mm radiator if needed

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, you need an Eiswolf to expand the system or you need a GPU block and our extension kits to plug both systems together. But i am not sure that the radiator would be enough to cool the GPU.

tomato112233

Hi, you need an Eiswolf to expand the system or you need a GPU block and our extension kits to plug both systems together. But i am not sure that the radiator would be enough to cool the GPU.
OK what if added a GPU cooler another 120mm radiator on the exhaust and additional pipping would the pump on the CPU Eisbear support this setup?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
It should work but you will have not that much flow in the system. Any other added component would be too much for the pump.

tomato112233

Thank you, the Eiswolf 2 is on a three week lead time currently can this be better? Also, given the long lead time is there any chance of a discount code?

tomato112233

Also can you confirm if I purchase the eiswolf I can swap out the waterblock for a 3080 or other waterblock in the future?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Eiswolf 1 is EOL. We will not make any Eiswolf 1 cooler anymore, only Eiswolf 2.

tomato112233

No problem. Also when will it be in stock? Can you change the waterblock and keep the pump for future generations? Can you supply with a 360mm radiator?

tomato112233

Hi mate. Can you connect eisbear aurora (new) to a first generation eiswolf? Are the quick connectors the same even though they look different??

tomato112233

Hi Thanks for this massive help. One more question can i re-use the Eisbear Aurora Fittings with standard 13/10mm hose or do they need to be used with the TPV tubing? thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The Aurora comes with the TPV tubing and you can only use them with the specoal connections for it. The size of the tubing is 12,7/7,6 mm and as you can see it is very unusual. 13/10 mm tubing would simply not fit the TPV connection on the Aurora.