Broken axle Eisstation DC-Ultra

Wasmachineman_NL

I bought this reservoir earlier this week, but it seems during shipping the axle for the pump broke off. What should I do at this point? Already contacted highflow but they said to contact Alphacool themselves.

Thomas_S

... the nice marketing guy next door
Staff member
Hi, if damage occurs during shipping, then the dealer from whom you bought the pump is responsible. You will have to contact him again. Keep us informed about the progress of your RMA so that we can provide further support if necessary. All right? Regards

Wasmachineman_NL

Hi, if damage occurs during shipping, then the dealer from whom you bought the pump is responsible. You will have to contact him again. Keep us informed about the progress of your RMA so that we can provide further support if necessary. All right? Regards
Check your emails Thomas, I replied asking what pics I should send.

Thomas_S

Staff member
That sounds good, then Highflow will help you. That is what we wanted to achieve. Hope its ok for you!? ;-)

Wasmachineman_NL

That sounds good, then Highflow will help you. That is what we wanted to achieve. Hope its ok for you!? ;-)
At least that's what i'm hoping. Would it matter that I didn't include the screws in the box? I threw all of my computer screws, including the ones for the Eisstation, in a bowl because I was building the loop.

Thomas_S

Staff member
I don't think there will be any problems. Normally, however, the goods must be returned complete with the scope of delivery. Since the pump will certainly not be sold again, I don't think HF will make any claims ;-)