Hi, just got some extensions to add my Pump in the loop, but the fittings are so tight.
Is it possible to actually resize them?
if yes, is there any video or instructions helping on how to do it?
Hi, just got some extensions to add my Pump in the loop, but the fittings are so tight.
Is it possible to actually resize them?
if yes, is there any video or instructions helping on how to do it?
This extensions are enormous, I bought 6 of them planning to do some cutting and adjustment, now my computer looks like a alien space ship!!!
What is the challenge of putting regular fittings on the product so we can choose the size we want? I just don't understand such poor choices...
Just really bad attention to details here...
Well, maybe Alphacool get what they want, I will now, spend more money buying fittings to replace the ones that I already paid for... Great !
I bought this, and the 90º Degree version too... see below:
it is possible to cut them. But for this you have to remove the fitting, which is secured with a counter ring. This ring has to be removed first before you can remove the tube and is also needed to be placed back.
I have deleted my post because i did got you totaly wrong. I assumed that you are asking the question because of the metal connections and not TPV tubes.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.