Eisbaer Aurora RGB LT240 AIO Release?

Ric-137k

Hello dear Alphacool team,

When will the Aurora Lt240 Eisbär Rgb Aio be released?

There are problems with the increased temperature of the current version of the Lt240 or Lt Solo with the asymmetrical arrangement of the Ryzen 3000 Cpu.

Has the cooling block of the newly released Lt 240 Eisbär Aurora Rgb Aio been improved to that effect?

Many thanks.:)

greetings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200808-104958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200808-104958_Chrome.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 31

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi There, yes there is an upcoming Eisbear which is optimized for this issue. I cannot tell the exact availability of the oroduct for now.

Ric-137k

@Metropolis34

Hello, is there any news in which month the new LT Aio is available? or Calendar week?
i have to wait before a decision or to go to the competition.
Thank you

Lequu

Eagerly waiting for this too!
But I hope that bear decal doesn't make to production, it's downright ugly :unsure: Plain, frosted pump top would be excellent, maybe throw in a subtle Alphacool logo to one corner if you really need to.

Ric-137k

Hello Eddy, is there any news about LT Aurora 120mm / 240mm AIO? : unsure: it's mid-October and Ryzen 5000 is just around the corner :)

Last edited:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Hi, there is no clear release date yet. As soon we have any info we will let you guys know.

PS: This is the English forum not German thank you.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Eisbaer Aurora LT series will no longer be published this year. We have decided to make a change to the EIsbaer LT Aurora to increase the performance. But this will lead to a delay of about 2-3 months.

Ric-137k

Hello and happy new year.
Is there already light at the end of the tunnel? When will the new Aio Aurora Lt120, Lt240 be released? My opinion:
It is not a good idea for a company to announce products with pictures and then leave us in the dark for so long ... (Yes, I know Corona and such ...).
But if technical changes are still required as announced because the performance does not reach Alphacool's quality standard, why was it announced so early?
Thanks. :)

Lucid

Hello and happy new year.
Is there already light at the end of the tunnel? When will the new Aio Aurora Lt120, Lt240 be released? My opinion:
It is not a good idea for a company to announce products with pictures and then leave us in the dark for so long ... (Yes, I know Corona and such ...).
But if technical changes are still required as announced because the performance does not reach Alphacool's quality standard, why was it announced so early?
Thanks. :)
Hmmmm

Ric-137k

@Eddy hello and thanks for your answer.
Is there any news about the lt240 Aurora regarding the release date ??? In October there was a hint of a 2-3 month delay ...
Thank you and best regards.