Eisbear 360 LT

QQryQ

Hey I'm owner of Eisbear 360 LT for 8 months I was really satisfaied but from a week ago I can't hold temperatures on my cpu. I reapplied thermal paste to new, was using Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut cleaned IHS and copper pump plate and applied Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut. I did test on table to make sure its not hot airblow in computer case but temperatures dont change I reseted bios settings to default too. Here's screenshoot from hwinfo after 18min of stress test. Strange because when I instaled cooler it was max 70C any sugestions what happen ?

Attachments

• stock1-18m.jpg
    stock1-18m.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 9

QQryQ

I can see the RPM of pump so yes I think its running I can try unplug pwm from pump to see what will change.

QQryQ

yes already switched from PUMP_OPT into Sysfan6_PUMP connector or what do you mean by connecting it directly ?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
For example, yes. But is it a 4-Pin PWM connector or a 3-Pin Connector on your mainboard? If it is a 3-Pin connector, you can also try to set the 3-Pin connector on 100% in your Bios.

QQryQ

pump connector is 3-pin all my mainboard connectors are 4 pin and I did test on " max fan speed " in bios settings and it was for pump also should I hear some noise when pump working on full speed? Or feel under my hand some ticking of pump in full speed?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Strange.... if the pump is running... and if the block is sitting well on the CPU.... all I can think of is the circuit's clogged by something somewhere.

Can you show us a pic of your system please? Best would be, if we can see the complete loop.

QQryQ

Actually having it open and the radiator is outside the case is that ok for pic or you want pic how it was used before?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Better would be a pic from how it was before. You dont need to mount it. We only need to see how it was mounted.

QQryQ

it was like that, I'll make new pic in a 10min it's a pic when I decided to try change fans to increase cooling fans are Noctua AF-12x25 now changed to stock again.

Attachments

• case1.jpg
    case1.jpg
    844.6 KB · Views: 15

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well i would say maybe the CPU unit is congested. I do not have any other idea really. You think you are able to change the CPU unit and refill the system? If yes we can send you a new unit and hopefully this issue will be solved after it.

QQryQ

I show hwinfo results on other forums they all saying its a cooling problem because amps and watts ( IOUT and POUT) and are too low to get so high temps some1 using almost same setup as me and here's his hwinfo in prime95 >

By changing cpu unit you mean pump block or processor? I was thinking about buying new set of cooling to eliminate it by 100% but maybe only block could solve my problem. I'll try to locate shop in poland with block.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
We can send you the unit for free to replace the old one. Is this solution okay for you?

I ment the CPU block/pump unit

QQryQ

Sure its there any guide how to change block and refill it? Do I need somethink specific as fluid filler?

QQryQ

Ok, I sent you e-mail. E-mail is different than this one hope it doesnt matter if yes I can use this one I registered here.