Eisblock Aurora Plexi and Eisball LED Ring Not Working

Schweezii

The RGB’s in both the eisball LED Ring, and the eisblock are not working upon power. Any ideas of the issue? Thanks

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It is an aRGB LED Ring. Are you sure that you have a aRGB controller not a RGB controller?

Schweezii

It is an RGB LED ring. And I have a controller. I’m not getting LED power to any of those. The pump is working but LEDS are not

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The LED Ring of the Eisball ist NOT RGB its is adressable RGB and if you conect it on a normal RGB controller you will destroy the LEDs. Normal RGB is using 12V, aRGB is using 5V. So the question is.... how did you connect the Eisball aRGB ring?

Schweezii

Sorry I have taken so long to reply. I’m active duty military and time is an unknown factor.
I have fixed the RGB issue on the Eisblock, but still no RGB on on Eisball. I have the eisball daisy chained into the controller along with eisblock and GPU block.
Another issue is draining the loop. I have the ball mounted upside down and can’t figure out where to drain the entire loop from. I have tried draining from the “OUT” port on the eisball but it seems to only want to drain 50% of the reservoir.

Attachments

• 5599D4F4-CC4E-4B02-AEB5-C8B9D50F762F.jpeg
    5599D4F4-CC4E-4B02-AEB5-C8B9D50F762F.jpeg
    327 KB · Views: 8

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
but still no RGB on on Eisball
Are they not working at all?

Another issue is draining the loop. I have the ball mounted upside down and can’t figure out where to drain the entire loop from. I have tried draining from the “OUT” port on the eisball but it seems to only want to drain 50% of the reservoir.
Pumps should be never runned upside down as the air will stay there. To drain the system you need go to the lowest point for example trough the radiator.

Schweezii

Are they not working at all?

RGB’s are not working at all on eisball. Pump works fine.
Pumps should be never runned upside down as the air will stay there. To drain the system you need go to the lowest point for example trough the radiator.
I’ve been running the pump upside for two weeks with no issues. Also, when draining/filling I would turn it upside and still couldn’t drain from the “OUT” on reservoir. Should I find a way too mount right side up?