Eiswolf for RTX 3080 FE

Loichur

hello Eddy, the D5 150mm is not available anymore, i ordered all the stuff except this (i took the D5 250mm on my order but will not keep it, too big for my case, so i asked to remove it from my order).
what do you recommend instead ?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
To be honest.... i have no idea. Sure i can give you some options like Eisstation but you will not really like it. So you have to wait until its on stock again.... or you choose another brand for that. I mean, a normal D5 is available from every brand. They are all the same because the original D5 is a Laing (Lowara) pump and all brands put only an own lable on it. And if you like to get a tube reservoir, choose the one you like, but choose one with a non Acryl bottom (where you mount the pump and put in the fittings).

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Of course our Eisbecher is muuuuuuch better than that one from our competitor :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: ?
I would not say that there are really big differences between this and our reservoir, choose it if you like it :)

Loichur

haha ok, will go with the Eisbecher then ;)
I would like to have a drain point, what do you recommend on this ?

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Depends on where you like to have a drain port. For example you can make one on the reservoirs. There is a G1/4" thread on the Eisbecher on the other side of IN and OUT. Ther you can use this parts:

2x more of the 16/10mm Fittings. One directly on the Eisbecher, than a bit tube (length depends on you... think 5-10cm is enough). The second fitting directly on the 2-way ball valve. Done.

2-ball valve cheap: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/fitt...ol-2-way-ball-valve-g1/4-black-nickel?c=20676
2-ball valve nice: https://www.alphacool.com/shop/ansc...pfen-2-wege-kugelhahn-g1/4-deep-black?c=20676

Doesnt really matter wich one you choose. The expensiver one has bigger diameter for the water flow, but at the end you maybe have to wait 2-5 minutes longer until your loop is empty ;-)

Loichur

Hi Eddy,

Just a quick feedback, i received all the materials, everything is working fine.
Temps are nice and it's really quiet.

Thanks for the good advices.

IMG.jpg

Mastakony

Hi Eddy,

Just a quick feedback, i received all the materials, everything is working fine.
Temps are nice and it's really quiet.

Thanks for the good advices.

View attachment 1937
Great Job Dude!!!
I think you have a Define R6 and I have a Define S2.
I choose the Eisbear/Eiswolf Combo (360+280) with Noctua Fans (full FLX).
Waiting my 6800XT and eiswolf 2 to change my RTX 2070
IMG_20201219_182811.jpg

PS : Same Gskill Neo (F4-3800C4D-16GTZN for me) and X570 Aorus Elite ???? LOL

Last edited:

rodukas

Bravo Loichur, belle config...

Did you use the recommended radiators? One 360 on top and one 240 in front?
Also how are you filling the reservoir without spilling water everywhere?

Last edited:

Loichur

Bravo Loichur, belle config...

Did you use the recommended radiators? One 360 on top and one 240 in front?
Also how are you filling the reservoir without spilling water everywhere?

Merci, 360 on the top and 280 in the front.
To fill the reservoir i used this:
It's easy to use but long to do, next time i will use the filling port that i have on my case...

Loichur

Merci.
How would you use the filling port? I have one also on my Fractal R6

I will probably just connect the fill port to a G1/4 on the top of the reservoir. Just ordered this part:

Fractal Design is using 25mm for the fill port hole.

Looca

Good morning,

Eiswolf 2 for RTX 3XXX cards will be available in february 2021. If you want to use a DIY setup, you need this cooler for the RTX 3080FE:

We dont have bundles. You can only put it together with an Eisturm Set. But i would use a set with minimum 240 better 360mm radiator and a VPP755 or DDC310 pump.

Hi Eddy,

Do we know if we will have Eiswolf just for e.g. reference card or 3080/3090 FE as well? At this point I'm a bit too lazy to do a custom loop and I really like the simplicity of a pump/block or pump/rad combo

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Yes, we will have a Eiswolf for Reference and FE cards. REference Eiswolf 2 will be the first Eiswolf 2 we will release.

Tolagarf

Yes, we will have a Eiswolf for Reference and FE cards. REference Eiswolf 2 will be the first Eiswolf 2 we will release.

Any chance you'll release an Eiswolf 2 "Solo" version for those of us who don't have FE cards (and to be honest there aren't so many of those)? In my case I have a MSI RTX 3080 Suprim X 10G

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We will offer different Eiswolf 2 versions for different layouts. A Solo version is not on our To-Do because it is very complicatet to mount it and we think the most customers will have problems with that.