'Gainward Phantom, Phantom GS, Palit GameRock, GameRock OC RTX 3090, 3080 waterblocks'

Metalksonic

We know the sales figures and know which cards are most requested and which models are most popular. As an example, Asus cards are far less common than models that no one talks about. It is always a misconception that cards that everyone talks about really have high sales figures. Most of the time, exactly the opposite is the case. We have completely different insights than normal end customers.
But that doesn't mean that we don't make a cooler for it. It's just that we are currently full with other models and we have a lockdown in Germany again. Of course, this is causing various delays again.
Is 100 € per 10mm nickel-plated copper water cooler enough to cover the production costs?

I think there will be a lot of RTX 3090 palit game rock oc customers who pay for it!

snd1986

The Gainward Phantom gs and OC are also the same board. (Same company, well palit is sister company of gainward) I am sure these users are also looking for a water block.

Vapormatt

No one has announced a water block for the gamerock 3090 or 3080 yet. very disappointing i know bkski might do soon and corner the market. The gamerock 3090 has the best VRM and power on the market, better than strix or suprim cards. So many with the gamerock 3090 now. such a shame no water block yet.

Metalksonic

No one has announced a water block for the gamerock 3090 or 3080 yet. very disappointing i know bkski might do soon and corner the market. The gamerock 3090 has the best VRM and power on the market, better than strix or suprim cards. So many with the gamerock 3090 now. such a shame no water block yet.
There is also HEATKILLER, they have just presented a water cooler for the RTX 3090.
Unfortunately not for the RTX 3090 Palit Game Rock, and RTX 3090 Gainward Phantom.

I read that there is only ever a water cooler with a backplate for the RTX 3090 Palit Gaming pro.

But this one will not fit!

With friendly greetings from Germany!

sakarno

yep
Palit 3090 Gamepro / OC uses Reference PCB <---- Waterblock exists..
Palit 3090 Gamerock / OC uses Custom PCB <---- this one needed

Last edited:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Gainward Phantom gs and OC are also the same board. (Same company, well palit is sister company of gainward) I am sure these users are also looking for a water block.

Palit is the main company and Gainward only a smaler part of it. Same with GALAX, KFA and a lot of other brands wich are a part of Palit ;-) Palit is with Sapphire one of the biggest or the biggest GPU brands on the market with many sub brands.

And about a cooler for this card.... we will ask Palit for the PCB design.

snd1986

Oh I miss read which is the parent company. That is even more surprising for me as sapphire cards for AMD are usually the better ones and no GPU blocks made for them either. Glad to hear there is still hope for a water block for this card. Mines boosting to 2125mhz out of the box with the OC bios. Would like to try and push it further on water cooling.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
We made blocks for the Sapphire Nitro+ 6800/6900XT

Sapphire is producing all GPUs for AMD. They are the main board partner from AMD :) Thats the reason why the most Sapphire cards are using the reference design.

sakarno

@Eddy do you knew any news about the cooler.... When Alpha decided to produce it.. How long does it take to Planing and produce ..and the aviable !?!?