New Eisblocks for AMD Radeon RX 7900XT(X) GPUs

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
Hi swenzzon,
The RX7900 XTX Red Devil is on our list, but it will take a while. Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly how long.

swenzzon86

Hi swenzzon,
The RX7900 XTX Red Devil is on our list, but it will take a while. Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly how long.
I refuse to buy EK :)
Basicly all aib pcb look identical arround the gpu, only a couple of screws differ (what i can tell) maybe a waterblock from Sapphire nitro with some small modifications can fit ? :)

Marc-eting

Marc the Marc-eting Guy
Staff member
I would advise you not to make such changes. But if you are fit in the field you are free to try it out.
But note: A structural modification will void the warranty / guarantee.

Until the right cooler comes from us you would have to be patient a little longer 🤕

thecampster

Hi swenzzon,

Any update on when the Red Devil water block will be available? That is one big ugly black blob in the middle of an all white build. The big black block.jpg

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
At the moment we can´t say when the water block will be available. With a little bit luck it can be pre-ordered by the end of march and delivery will be by the end April earliest. Maybe @Marc-eting or @Eddy can tell you more.

Draculea

I have the Nitro+ XTX waterblock and even with enough radiator surface 2x360 + 240 i still can't contain the hotspot to less than 90c.

The GPU temp is around 55-57 on hot days so that would be acceptable.

Tried re-mounting, re-pasting, re-cutting pads, nothing is improving my result.

Is this the result i can expect or something is wrong with my block?

nhtlquan

I have the Nitro+ XTX waterblock and even with enough radiator surface 2x360 + 240 i still can't contain the hotspot to less than 90c.

The GPU temp is around 55-57 on hot days so that would be acceptable.

Tried re-mounting, re-pasting, re-cutting pads, nothing is improving my result.

Is this the result i can expect or something is wrong with my block?
Me too.

1687363181311.png