Order No. 30117188

Superlp12

Without this item, the rest are useless for me. If you are unable to deliver, please cancel the whole order and expedite a full refund. Thanks

Superlp12

The latest i check indicates my order is in process. Please clarify what is the status of the item article 11744. Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
the article 18188 is out of stock. Estimated delivery date is the 03.03.2020. Once the article is on stock again we will ship your order asap.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
This block is EOL and we do not produce it anymore. You where lucky and could manage to reserve one of the last blocks. As i wrote above the only article which is out of stock is the liquid.

Superlp12

Ok that clears the picture. By the way, is there a fill port somewhere if I need to refill the liquid like one if your video . Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
All the new Eiswolf products has got a fil port at the bottom of the radiator. Pelase check the link below which shows how to refill the system:

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
The order is paid already. If you want to add anything else you need to write an email to info@alphacool.com and after adding the prodcuts ask for a payment request via PayPal to transfer the balance.