Radeon Pro Graphics Card WX7100

McFeaze

do they make a cooling bloc for Radeon Pro Graphics Card WX7100. tried the serach but nothing came up.

anxtis

I bought the HP realistic workstation from Amazon, which runs a Microsoft Windows working framework. All the illustrations and photography work originates from my Linux server drives. The HP realistic workstation required a realistic card, so I bought the "Radeon Rro WX3100" on Amazon. The Radeon Rro WX3100, is the comparable to an old VGA realistic card. I nearly pitched a temper fit on account of the horrible showing blended in with the sticky climate. I nearly detonated endeavoring to utilize blender. Blender is a 3D PC illustrations programming toolset and Radeon Rro WX3100, was not capable. I am more irate with myself than all else in light of the fact that I ought to do my exploration! I figure I should know better.. The flexibly was incredible quick conveyance I will utilize the card for another PC that is less requesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
The Radeon Pro WX3100 based on a Polaris 12 XT chip. The performance is similar to a Radeon RX 550/550X. For the most stuff you dont need a Radeon Pro, mostly its better to use a normal GPU. For graphic design and 3D rendering we are also using normal cards. Special Workstation GPUs makes only sense for very special situations.