Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

D

Deleted member 488

Hey guys. I want a waterblock for my graphics card (GV-N207SWF3OC-8GB) but i am not quite positive if it sports a Reference PCB. I have read some stuff about the cards PCB is similar to the Reference PCB of the 2080 so blocks for them should fit fine. Anybody with knowledge about the PCB here?

Thx in advance.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

I am sorry but we do not have any information about this PCB Layout or do you mean GV-N207SWF3OC-8GC?
If your PCB number is correct we would kindly ask you to send us a photo of your GPu without the original cooler so we can check the PCB Layout for you.

D

Deleted member 488

HI,

I am sorry but we do not have any information about this PCB Layout or do you mean GV-N207SWF3OC-8GC?
If your PCB number is correct we would kindly ask you to send us a photo of your GPu without the original cooler so we can check the PCB Layout for you.
Yes, it's this card. Do you guys have a Block for it? Your configurator only shows a Block for the GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GC

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,

sure for this GPU is using the reference layout. For this we have following water blocks in our assortment.

D

Deleted member 488

HI,

sure for this GPU is using the reference layout. For this we have following water blocks in our assortment.

Thanks a lot, mate!

fortyKnoxy

I have a similar problem. My GPU is GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD. I compared the GV-N207SWF3OC-8GC with my GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD on Gigabyte website and seems to have dimensions difference. So is there a watercooling block for my GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD? Thanks in advanced.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,
I am sorry but for the GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD we do not have an water block in our assortment.

fortyKnoxy

Thanks for the answer but I don't understand, why doesn't fit the one from GV-N207SWF3OC-8GC? The difference is this:

1. GV-N207SWF3OC-8GC
L=280.35 W=116.45 H=40.24 mm

2. GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD - my card
L=286 W=114 H=50 mm

or there is also something else? Thanks for the help.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
It is less about the size of the PCB than about the position of the components on the PCB. It is enough here if some components differ in height or position by 0.5-1 mm, then the cooler no longer fits. So we scan all PCBs to get the right 3D data to position the cooler exactly.

Eddy

Iceman
Staff member
Any chance to get a pic from the PCB of your card? Maybe we can check if we have another cooler for you.

S3v3n7

I agree what "fortyKnoxy" said. I have similar problems with my graphic-card. I bought the GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD too. I bought this one "https://www.alphacool.com/search?sSearch=11683" and it "works" ... a bit. The problems are not the length or any of this. There are capacitors on the end of the card. That is the main problem. It's not the best option... i know. But it's not my first plate from Alphacool. I bought this one "https://www.alphacool.com/shop/graf...0/2070-super-m01-mit-backplate?number=1015871" a few days earlier. What should I said I tried this one too and it not works.
I hope I am helpfully for you guys from Alpahcool.

Ps: Sorry for my english.

IMG_1891.jpg

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
At the moment we do not have a water block for this GPU in our assortment. We are currently checking if we will produce one for this PCB Laoyut but I can not say it for sure at the moment and if we will produce one the earliest relase date will be in 3-4 Month.

Thoger

As I'm looking for a waterblock for my GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD as well, I would appreciate if there would be an alphacool solution within the next 3-4 month :)

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI,
I can tell you that we will produce one for it. I think it will be available in 3 up to 4 month maybe earlier but that can I not say for sure.

ChadXSO

Looking forward to this :)
Will it also apply to this model: GV-N207SGAMINGOC WHITE-8GD?
I think it will because I believe it is just a white version
Please confirm?