Suitable Water block for Gigabyte 2070 Super windforce OC

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
No it is not compatible with the Gigabyte regarding the PCB number. This graphics card is not reference ( Gigabyte GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GD ) design right?

OldSchoolShawn

I own both GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD & GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GD and as far as I can see the cards are exactly the same. the only difference I've been able to find is the GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GD has RGB and the GV-N207SWF3OC-8GD does not. I have not pulled the heat-sink, but from what I can tell it looks like the all the components are in the same spot on both cards.

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Here are some new news regarding the production. Shanghai is since yesterday open. Ningbo (where our factory is) should follow soon. We are hoping to start withhin the next weeks with the production again.

@OldSchoolShawn We need to see the PCB layout (without the ooriginal cooling on it) of the card to compare if the block would fit or not.

moromane1992

gv-n207swf3oc-8gd is my card as well I k ow you hear this a ton but this is the block we are talking about? I would love to order one asap :) I hope you shit to USA. Where would I purchase it from if so?

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Well you can buy it directly from butt the shippng is be expensive dude. Alternatively you can purcahe the product from Performance PC,s or Mod My Mods or also from Titan Rig at Amazon.

Helltonic

Hello! Do you have news about the delivery date and the compatibility with GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GD?
If I install the GPU block you think I should add another radiator in addition to that of my Eisbaer 280? Thanks

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
It is a super gaming :unsure: . We do have a block for the normal gaming one but the PCB number does not match with yours. I assume the layout is the same but can not tell you 100%. You think you can dismount the original cooling and shoot a photo of the naked PCB/layout and send it to us so we can compare and see we have a block for it or not? With this CPU in the system the 280 mm radiator is a bit short really. I would definitely recommend to install a second radiator in to the system.

Helltonic

Yep, but in this topic all the cards mentioned are super :)
Here is the summary of all the articles mentioned
N207SWF3OC-8GD = Nvidia 2070 Super Wind Force OverClock-8Gb (D specify the type of the fourth out D=Displayport C=Usb-C)
N207SWF3OC-8GC
N207SGAMINGOC-8GD Nvidia 2070 SuperGaming OverClock-8Gb (D specify the type of the fourth out D=Displayport C=Usb-C)
N207SGAMINGOC-8GC

But even though I have now understood the difference between the different models, I have not yet understood the difference in their PCBs ?
Here the PCB found in web N207SGAMINGOC-8GC:
inside.JPGinside 2.JPG

Metropolis34

Support
Staff member
Thank you for the pictures. Is it possible to shoot a photo where we can see the PCB complietly? This phptos are not helping much really.

Vanzin

Support
Staff member
HI @Helltonic
at the moment we do not have an water block for your GPU in our assortment but you will also need the new water block which will be available Mid April like the others here in the thread too.